PSB Reviewer Instructions
CONTENTS OF YOUR REVIEW:
- In addition to providing detailed feedback for the authors, please consider the following as you evaluate the paper:
- What are the major contributions of this paper? Would you recommend this paper to a colleague to read? Why or why not?
- Is the research question novel and interesting within its botanical subdiscipline?
- Are the tables, figures, and online supplements (when included) accurate and useful? Are they clearly presented? Are the titles and legends self-explanatory without referring to the text? Is anything missing that would be helpful to the reader? Should any data be moved from tables to online supplemental material?
- Do any portions of the paper need shortening, deleting, expanding, or rearranging? Please provide specific suggestions.
In the Confidential Comments to the Editor, please state what is the most significant contribution of this paper. Please also include a summary of the most critical points supporting your recommendation.